FoodScience’s Superior B12 formulas are a synergistic combination of Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid.
- B vitamins are important to proper circulatory function, for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges, and preserving proper cholesterol and homocysteine levels.*
- Vitamin B12 supports nerve health by maintaining the fatty sheaths that cover and protect nerve endings.*
- Vitamin B12 has also been shown to enhance sleep patterns, allowing for more restful and refreshing sleep.*
- Vitamin B12 also benefits vegetarians who are often deficient due to dietary restrictions.*
- Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are needed for the formation of red blood cells to help support capillary blood flow and is necessary to turn homocysteine into methionine, which allows the body to recycle or remove homocysteine as needed.*
- FoodScience’s Chewable Superior B12+ provides 1,000 mcg of Vitamin B12 and 100 mcg of Folic Acid in each tablet for optimal absorption.
- Methylcobalamin is the bioactive form of B12. In fact, 80% of Vitamin B12 in plasma is in the methylcobalamin form. Folic Acid may help with fluctuating moods and anxiety and is needed for protein metabolism and repair of RNA and DNA.*
- Superior B12-MC provides 1,000 mcg of Vitamin B12 in the methylcobalamin form and 100 mcg of Folic Acid in each chewable tablet.